We offer Digital Marketing Services for the Cannabis Industry to create brand awareness.
We know it takes more than a pretty home page to launch a successful site. So we emphasize planning, research, and critical analysis. And once it’s launched, we work with you to develop the content, optimize the site and convert the traffic to paying customers.
Analytics | Brand Development | Content Marketing | Omni eCommerce
Email Marketing | Google Adwords and Paid Search | Hosting
Project Management | SEO | Social Media | Web Accessibility
We go where your potential clients are – maybe it’s Facebook, Linkedin, Quora, or TikTok. We ensure all of your products integrate with the appropriate social media channel(s). We need to develop content strategies. We have to incorporate offline events like conferences or networking into our overall marketing. Whether it’s thought leadership or branding, we work with you to give a voice to your message and make sure it is shared on the channels your potential clients frequent.
- Build – Whether you have a small or large business, we design scalable digital solutions for small catalogs or thousands of products. So if you are looking for Digital Marketing solutions that are easy to manage and have superb functionality, look no further because we’ve got you covered.
- Grow – Inbound Marketing & Communication Strategies are about filling the funnel – driving traffic to your site. You have spent the time and money to build a great site; now we want to tell the world to come to visit. So how do we engage your target audience? Are they on Facebook? Are they tweeting? Or are we talking about a good old newsletter? Sometimes, we don’t know. So we try different tactics, and we measure the response. We call this A/B testing. The Growth Effort focuses on helping our clients “reach” their target audience with brand messages via content marketing, display, and other tactics.
- Convert – You’ve built the site, launched the store, and have plenty of visitors – but no sales. So how do you convert your visitors into customers? We work with you to not only fill the funnel but help you use best practices to move them from a warm lead to a paying customer.
Measure, Measure, Measure
Observe, Orientate, Decide, Act – or in Agile we call it Plan, Do, Check, Act – the point is to measure or observe what is going on, the respond accordingly for a better outcome. So, we establish metrics or KPIs to understand what is working, what isn’t, and what needs to change. Many projects start with a fair degree of uncertainty, so we follow Agile methodologies to deliver value and reduce risks.
And we measure, measure, measure. The metrics offer a non-emotional direction to move forward.
Our executive team offers insight, experience, and a hands-on approach to cultivate early-stage concepts, products, and services into commercially successful business opportunities.
Digital Marketing Services for the Cannabis Industry
To compete in today’s markets effectively, growing businesses need access to the same breadth and depth of services traditionally accessible only to more significant business organizations. We allow growing companies to complete critical business functions.
- ADA Web Accessibility – Web accessibility lawsuits increase 300% yearly as the internet becomes more essential in our daily lives. People with disabilities makeup 20% of the population and should not be excluded from the web. Show your customers, all of them, that you care about society and that inclusion is important to you.
- Media Relations – The CannaList.eu includes professional journalists who understand the media process. We are continuously engaging reporters and connecting them with our expert sources. We aim to be trusted advocates in the Cannabis Industry to help media partners tell their stories so that you can tell your story.
- Trendjacking – Extraction techniques, medical breakthroughs, and more – tech moves fast, and so does the news cycle. We reverse engineer your brand into breaking news by working with you to provide the press with real-time vendor-neutral analysis.
- Strategic Content – Our content team works with your thought leaders to collaboratively develop and secure the publication of timely, targeted op-ed style by-lined content across a broad spectrum of tech, business, and vertical trade outlets.
- Messaging – A clear and cohesive story matters for your brand to stand out in a crowded market. CannaList.eu can work with your team to understand how your company stands out in the competitive landscape and translate that into even greater visibility.
- Stakeholder Relations – CannaList.eu will engage stakeholders, investors, and analysts to connect them with your brand and ensure they understand your core value prop and competitive differentiation.
- Awards – From ideation to submission, we will ensure your brand is top-of-mind for judges of the cannabis industry and broader business awards.
- SEO – Increasing website visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through on-page SEO, content development, and link-building strategies. Our SEO website development division specializes in creating websites with built-in search engine optimization, also known as SEO. As a search engine optimization company, our goal is to drive traffic to your website.
- Speaking Program – A dedicated speaking program is another traditional avenue to evolve from a startup to a global brand.
- Social Media – CannaList.eu will put our team to drive social media engagement, monitoring, and analytics across Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Web Services – We understand you have a lot on your plate. Managing your web presence doesn’t need to be another headache. Our project managers work with our brand teams to manage the professionals behind the scenes – graphic designers, web developers, SEO specialists, PPC and Adword experts, and Conversion rate optimization (CRO) – so you can focus on growing your business.
Europe is set to become the world’s largest legal cannabis market in the next five years. – Consultancy.eu
CannaList Biz Cannabis Ecosystem
SGM3 together a curated group of diverse Cannabis Leaders who have been in key operating roles at Startups and public companies. Our members have been driving scale resulting in million-dollar exits and IPOs for companies.
The team has the collective experience, contacts, and vision to put emerging companies on track. Our competencies help both young and maturing companies succeed in the emerging technology and consumer sectors.
We are committed to providing the necessary resources and constant support to transform great ideas into even better companies. We recognize that it takes much more than financial support to get a company off the ground. Thus we assist in every aspect along the way, allowing you to develop and grow a profitable business.
We leverage our business, operational and technical experience and insight on behalf of emerging companies. Our team adds vision, strategy, and hands-on efforts to position our clients for long-term success.
If you are a Founder/CEO, Venture Capitalist, or Private Equity partner looking for support for a cannabis startup, including go-to-market strategies, digital media marketing, or finance and compliance, our team is here to help.